S hrdostí oznamujeme,že firma Galaxy GRS s.r.o. se ve spolupráci s VUT Brno- fakulta strojního inženýrství zapojila do evropského projektu SPARTAN jehož cílem je dobytí Marsu.
The Google Green Flight
EMERGENCY PROCEEDURES FOR ROCKET SECURAL
OF THE GALAXY RECOVERY SYSTEM BALLISTIC PARACHUTE.
FOR EMERGENCY INFORMATION
OR CALL IN THE USA: #1-310-251-7560 - Sport Flying Shop or #1.501.228.7777
First! Call 911 and report the accident. Proceed only if the loss of life is imminent.
1. Stored next to the rocket engine is a SAFEY PIN (red flag attached) with which to secure the rocket.
2. Remove the pin from the velco attachment and follow the directions in the next photographs.
3. Place the end of the pin into the hole inside the silver colored launch tube. This hole has a RED outline and is about half-way up the exposed portion of the rocket and can be seen from either side of the rocket. The pin MUST go completly through the rocket motor and out the other side, or the rocket is not secure. !
4. The pin can be inserted from either direction but must go completely throught the rocket motor and housing.
5. Bend the tip of the pin to prevent it from being removed from the rocket.
Packing of product
- Transport saf1. Safety A- of steel wire diameter 2 mm, B M5 bolt.
- Transport steel basket.
- Operational safety pin with little flag.
- Transport screws 2 x M5.
You must get updated advice from the factory before shipping.
PŘED EXPEDICÍ NÁS PROSÍM KONTAKTUJTE !
Avant l´achat merci de nous contacter!
SZÁLLÍTÁS ELŐTT ÉRTESÍTSE A GYÁRTÓT!
PRIMA DELLA SPEDIZIONE CONTATTATECI!
Przed wysłaniem systemu skontaktuj się z producentem aby uzyskać najnowsze informacje.
NOTICE: Be extremely careful if the rocket has been dislodged from it’s mounting.
DO NOT PULL OR ROTATE THE ROCKET TO INSERT THE PIN!
The activation levers or cable may have been partially extended and the firing pins may not be secure. After the rocket is secured and removed from the aircraft by a trained pyrotechic individual, it may be stored nose down in a small hole dug in the ground. The trained pyrotechic individual may also render it inert by by removing the red plastic cover over the rocket engine exhaust, breaking through the thin brass membrane covering the exhaust exit port and pouring water into the exhaust port. Within thirty (30) minutes after propellant saturation by water the rocket should be safe for removal.